Monday, February 27, 2012

Curly Side Ponytail

So I used curlformers for this hairdo. I had her sleep on them overnight and this seriously took 5 minutes in the morning to do. If you want to see how to use curlformers click here!

#1 Take out curlformers and run your fingers through their hair.

#2 Part hair in the back from ear to ear. Put into two ponytails on the right by twisting curls into a ponytail and then tying off with a clear elastic. I also twisted her front bangs so that they wouldn't fall out.#3 Starting pinning, or clipping. I used both. I have little clear claw clips that I use. I just start grabbing hair to make it look like a waterfall in a way. Curls flowing down but with some pinned to the side. I don't know if that makes any sense so just check out the pictures.#4 Add a bow and some cute clippies if you want, spray generously with hairspray and voila.....one cute little piggie!

No comments:

Post a Comment