I don't even know what to call this hairstyle because I kind of made it up as I went.
1. Okay so this hair-do takes about 30 minutes if you curl, 20 if you don't. First make sure hair is very damp. Comb down and then make a part on the side.
2. Part hair off to sides behind ear and pull all remaining hair into a ponytail.
3. Start with one side section. Part off the first section. Divide it into two pieces and tie together like you would a shoelace. Pull tight4. Part off the next section and split it into 2 pieces again and add first right piece to right section and left piece to left section and tie together again. Keep repeating this process until the sections run out.5. Keep making knots except now you aren't adding hair.6. Tie off with a clear elastic.
7. Start on the other side, same process.
8. Take out middle back section and blow dry.
9. Combine two sides together with a clear elastic and take out their old elastics. At this point you can either leave it straight and put a bow in the back or you can keep on going.
10. I kept on going because I am crazy like that. Curl hair under.
11. Just curl top pieces
12. Tease hair13. Spray with hairspray and voila....one cute little piggie! Now I wanted to put a bow in the back of her head but #1 wanted a headband. So that's what she got. :)