Monday, December 28, 2009

Supermom vs. Superwriter

I have researched and researched about how to write a query. I still don't know if I've done a good job. I have one written but I have changed it a million times. I can't wait until I am all the way finished with this whole process......queries, synopsis, cover letters, partials, manuscripts, formatting, editing and (publishing)- well at least that is the goal. Some days I just think to myself, "What are you doing? You are not an author. You don't know what you are doing. You are too busy to do this and do not have the time. You are a crazy person." But then I look at the 250+ pages I have already written and I can't give up now. So I continue everyday to add a little, edit here and there, research something and type some more. I would be one happy girl if I was to see my book come to life as a real published book. That would be a great day! The part that is hard for me is that I really want to put in the effort for this book to be great but I also need to take care of my two little kids. I feel conflicted to do both. I want to be a supermom and a superwriter! Maybe I can be both.

No comments:

Post a Comment