Sunday, December 13, 2009

So many books

Sometimes I wonder if I will even do anything with my books. I just like to write. The whole writing business is just that- a business. You have to put in a lot of time and right now with two little kids, time is something I don't have very much of. I also get to thinking that there are soooooooo many books out there. When I go into Barnes and Noble (which is seriousy one of my favorite places in the world....well any bookstore for that matter) I get lost. There are so many choices. I also think that if some of those books could get published, I could too. I feel like mine can hold there own. Half of the books I look at in libraries or bookstores I think are crap. Sometimes I am reading a story to my kids and I think to myself, "Are you kidding me? This is the stupidest story I have ever heard." I don't even know how in the world those books could get published so maybe I do have a chance. Alright I'm signing out for now.

1 comment:

  1. I think we might be the same people! I'm serious... everything you write is what I think all the time! You can do this! Just like you said, you believe in your writing and that's where to start!

    ReplyDelete