Friday, July 27, 2012

Little Miss and Mr. Men books



So while out and about in Oakham, England (one of my favorite spots in the world)- we were in a little shop and found the most adorable books ever. We all just LOVED them. They are written by Roger Hargreaves. I wanted to buy the entire set but of course couldn't take them all home with me. They are all so darling. Honestly I love Mr. Tickle, Little Miss Sunshine, Mr. Rude (laugh out loud), Mr. Nosey and Little Miss Fun. They are all cute though. My kids want to read them over and over. They can't get enough.
Here is a little quote from Mr. Rude.

"When you meet somebody, you might think to yourself that that person has a large nose, but you wouldn't say anything to them, would you? Because that would be rude, wouldn't it?
Well, Mr. Rude would just blurt it out.
"Big nose!"
But he wouldn't stop there.
Oh no, not Mr. Rude.
"Big nose! With a nose like that you could vacuum the floor!"
Can you imagine saying that to someone?
Well, I hope you can't!"

Anyways such funny, cute little British books that the whole family will enjoy. I highly suggest buying a few of these little treasures. You won't be sorry you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment